Friday 25 June 2010

All about Face cont...

Well I said I would post pictures of this, I've only just managed to get around to it, sorry. This is what the bottle looks like, mine was in a little plastic see through bag and was on one of those racks rather than on an actual stand if that makes any sense.

All pictures are clickable to see them a bit bigger. If only life was like that huh?


And I apologise for the state of my mani, I only had the light from the TV on me and to be quite honest, I simply couldn't be bothered cleaning up too much. I do need to get a new corrector pen though, at the moment I'm just using cotton buds dipped in polish remover and I sometimes end up removing some of the polish from my nail if I'm not too careful!! Can anyone recommend one?



And for a sneeky peek at my palette..



1 comment:

  1. that palette looks gorgeous! And I'm loving the nails :)

    ReplyDelete