Friday 11 June 2010

How does one begin to blog?

You know, I'm not even sure why I'm starting a blog. I suppose this can be a way to document my trials and many errors into getting back into make up.

When I was a teen I wouldn't be seen without at least a bit of war paint on, as time went on and kids and commitments came along I stopped having time. I now rarely wear make up but I want to get back into wearing it even if it's just for a nice treat for myself to feel good when my skin looks pants.

When I was a teen I had some bad beauty moments, I might have to come back and do a post just on those! But I never got into the finer points of blending or anything like that and I think it is high time I did. Problem is, I can't afford to. I'm going to try to find some bargains and give them a while and see which are the keepers and which are a waste of time, hopefully by knowing which are the good buys I can save money to put towards buying the posher stuff.

I had my first go at blending the other day, looking at the eye on its own it looked half decent, I clearly have forgotten what shades suit me though because looking at my whole face, I looked like a clown on acid. Not a good look. 

I'm still learning how to use liquid liner properly to give different effects (I've always been a waterline gal) and can't find a red lipstick that doesn't make me look like a £10 prostitute, but lets see where this takes us, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment