Sunday 28 August 2011

ELF Purple Dream Nails

A proper party polish from ELF. It can be bought here for £1.50.



Purple Dream is full of colour and very eye catching, I can see this being wore a lot over the Christmas period. It goes on quite nicely indeed, as I've found with nearly all polishes from ELF and the packaging is lovely!  I don't find their polishes to be the most long wearing of polishes, but then I only tend to wear them for a day and then take them off so it's no odds to me, although I rarely use a base coat so I wonder what it would be like if I did?


Because this dries to quite a high shine and is so rich in colour I thought it would look lovely matte so decided to do my ring finger with my George Matte polish, but in all honesty I don't think it makes a massive amount of difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment