Monday 5 September 2011

Famous By Sue Moxley

Why can I not find hardley any swatches of these polishes online? They're brilliant!

My lovely, well trained other half clearly has good taste because he actually picked this one up thinking I'd like the colour and I do!

Sue Moxley is currently on sale at Superdrug, all items are half price so when I was in having my weekly mooch, I saw this range (I always ignored it before because I always assumed it was out of my price range) and honed in on the half price label. From what I've read, the range is being removed from a lot of Superdrugs and being sold through Argos which is a shame because its really good from what I've seen. This polish was about £2.49-ish.

I got 3 polishes, which I'll come to in other posts. This one is Shade 14; how dull is it when they don't name them? I'll hereby name this Bora Bora! because it reminds me of the shades of bluey green sea they have there.

It goes on an absolute dream, and opaque in only 1 coat, dries to a high shine and removes nicely as well. The depth of colour is great, and so vibrant. I love it! I think I'll be using this to do some Konad as well because of how pigmented it is, I think it will be perfect.


I smudged this one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment