Thursday 8 September 2011

W7 PhotoShoot Foundation - Sand Beige

W7 is becoming quite popular now, I could only get this on the market, but it's popping up in more places.

I spotted this the other week at one of those stalls you see in shopping centres and dapped some on my hand and was lovely and dewy. It was only £2.99 so thought it was worth a punt.

From the bottle it looks very similar to my normal Collection 2000 foundation, but it has one massive draw back. No pump dispenser!! How do they think we get the stuff out? I was having to bash this on the back of my hand to get some out, then trying to get it back in when I used too much, pah! I'm hoping there is something I can buy to decant it into because I hate bottles like this.



Once I got the foundation out, I panicked and thought it was going to be far too yellow, but it blends in beautifully. It's very buildable, and just one layer managed to cover an angry blemish I've been sporting recently, I'd say it gives fair to medium coverage, it feels smooth and not heavy at all.

As for the 16 hour claim, I don't intend wearing it that long, perhaps one day I'll give it a go, at the moment it's looking good and has been on for a fair few hours now.


This is my "that flash is so bright but MUST NOT BLINK" face.


No comments:

Post a Comment