Tuesday 16 August 2011

ASDA George Faux Lash Mascara.

George really have stepped up their game haven't they? I really don't know why they're not pushing their make up range harder, it's really pretty decent, especially for the price. I'd love to see more testers out as well, there are none at my local supermarkets.


They have offers on every week so I always accidentally walk down the make up aisle every week, this week they had this new mascara. It's currently on a promotional price of £2.50 and is brand new.


Falsh lash effect mascaras are the new in thing and each one is always promising to do it all, volumise, lengthen and give us those amazing lashes we all wish for, so does this? No. It is still a pretty decent mascara and I will carry on using this but only for a day mascara.

If this was marketed as a lengthening and separating mascara then it would be brilliant.

The wand is so-so. It's very good at getting into the lashes, and is curved like Maybellene Falsies. It's a very long wand and found it very easy to use when I was doing my right eye, once I had to move over to my other eye it all went pear shaped, I ended up making a right mess, I'm not sure if it was down to the length of the wand or the amount of curve in the brush.

I had a little clumping but nothing that would put me off. You do have to be quick if you're building it up because it dries pretty quick and is very hard to add more once it dries. You have to be careful replacing the wand back in the tube as well because you end up with mascara all over the place.

I couldn't get a decent picture at all to show how long this actually made my lashes look, I tried in loads of different lights and everything, but pah, it didn't work but here are the best of a bad bunch.

No mascara. 
Left: One coat. Right: Two coats 
Left: One coat. Right: Two coats   



No comments:

Post a Comment