Wednesday 14 July 2010

Technics shimmer powder

This might have a real name other than shimmer powder, the colours might have individual names, but to be honest I don't care. This really is quite pants.

I bought this on sale for 99p from £1.99 and the packaging at first glance did intrigue me and looked quite cool. As you can see it's 1 circle seperated into quarters all eclosed and each has their own applicator brush as a stopper. Quite frankly it is rubbish. The applicator sits in a little spout so in order to get some on the applicator you've got to have it in the tub and shake it a bit. I hate products where you have to use the applicator that comes with it and you can't seem to get enough on it to use your own brush.




The colours: Well, they're a bit "meh". The grey/siver is very nice and I will try to decant this to another tub to use, but the other colours lack any richness and I didn't find they lasted all that well, by the end of my working day they'd pretty much gone from my eyes.



In the Shade

In the sun
 Here are some swatches to show the colours. I really don't recommend these, although maybe others might find them better with a primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment