Wednesday 14 July 2010

George Nail polish

 I don't like ending on a bad point, so seeing as I hated my last product, I'll post one that I love.

I think I'm a bit late on the band wagon with these but I love them! They keep falling in my trolley when I'm doing my ASDA shop (pesky polishes!) and while there on offer for £1 each then they're my kinda price although for the colour range they do, I'd be more than happy to pay more than that.

I've only managed to get a couple so far, but they never seem to have great stock at my local one, bad times :(.

L-R: Be Mine, Streamer, Magical, Deceit, Blue Lagoon, Starry Eyed.

  OK, they don't have the most amazing sticking power, but for a quid and a gorgeous colour, who cares! So long as it lasts the day then I'm happy because I tend to change my nail polish every day, I've found though when testing they start to chip during day 2 but do show slight wear on the tips sooner. The range is great, when they have them of course, they do loads of different shades of each colour and some look like they should be so expensive. The matte shades are on my to-do list, but I've heard these chip really easily so I think I might invest in a matte top coat first.

Deceit

Baring the pastels (why are pastel polishes so hard to get right?!) the formula on them is great, just the right consistency and only ever need 2 coats. The brush is decent for the price, I've had the occasional stray bristle but nothing major.
Starry Eyed over W7 Black Cherry

Has anyone else got their hands on any of these yet? What's your fave colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment